Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winter Lips?


I don't know about where you are, but there in Northern Virginia, it's freezing!  Which is why lip care is so important especially in cold weather.  Chapped, cracked and peeling lips is not cute! 

Many moons ago I used to be a consultant for Mary Kay cosmetics.  Think what you will about Mary Kay, they have some of the best skincare products around. One item that I still love is called Satin Lips.  Satin Lips is a great product that includes  a lip exfoliate and lip balm.  It's kind of like a face mask, but for your lips.  It takes just minutes to apply and remove and when you're done your lips will feel brand new!

So, find your local Mary Kay consultant and just ask her if you could try out this product.  I don't know any consultant who does not offer free samples and demos. I'm telling you, your lips will feel totally different. And you don't need overly dry or chapped lips for this product to work for you. 

I also think this product makes a great gift, but someone could take it the wrong way (thinking that you are implying they have chapped lips) but I for one wouldn't mind finding this in my Christmas stocking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Glossaholic Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada