Monday, December 20, 2010

Great Find: Brand Name Makeup at Bargain Prices


Every so often, being the frugal diva I am I come across great deals on fab items.  I was recently introduced to Haute Look, a site that puts damn near everything designer and name brand on sale for a limited time.  Of course, I am most interested in the cosmetics, specifically lip gloss (who knew?) but they have lots of great stuff on here.


Now, when I say discounted; I mean it.  Currently Urban Decay has a $2 sale (retail $22). All you have to do is join the site (which is free) to be notified of upcoming sales. But they key is to act fast as items quickly sell out.  My guess is there is a limited quantity for each item.  So, click the link head on over to Haute Look and see what goodies they have for you.

My purchases? Well, that's another post :-)

xoxo

Tammy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Glossaholic Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada