Monday, December 27, 2010

Buxom Plumping Lip Polish


Yet, another gloss I received courtesy of my loving partner! Buxom Lip gloss, is a plumping lip gloss that is supposed to give the illusion of full juicy lips.  First, let me just say that I already have full juicy lips, so personally, I probably would not have purchased this gloss for that particular feature.

My gloss is in the shade "April" which is a glimmering icy pink.  It also leaves the lips with a tingly feeling, which I imagine is the plumping magical powers at work.  Not sure if it plumps my lips, honestly I really don't care.  It is kinda cool to kiss my sweetie on the cheek and have her feeling the tingly effects of the plumping magic ;-)

This gloss is $18 a pop at Sephora. It goes on clean and has a lovely shimmer and shine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Glossaholic Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada