Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Review


I received this as a gift last year along with an assortment of other lip glosses.  I never really paid attention to the name until just today because I really need to get some more, because I love this gloss! 

It is like good wine, the perfect balance of shimmer and shine and lasts longer than some other glosses too.  It's not too sticky and has become a daily treat for me.

The shades are named after men and men are also featured on the gloss tube itself (which for some, I imagine is a selling point).  The shade I have is "Doug" which as Urban Decay puts it is a "medium pink w/ iridescent sparkle".  This gloss is perfect all by it self or over lip liner (sometimes i take a lip liner and fill in my lips with the color and apply gloss over it it).  I love this gloss because it can go from day to night, from corporate to social without skipping a beat.  It also comes with a brush applicator.

Either the packaging for the gloss I received was a "limited-edition" for the gift pack or they've changed the packaging.  Because my tube is a lot different than the tubes the gloss is now sold in. Also, the men on the tubs also "strip" lol.  They go from clothed to scantily clad as seen below. 

Diva Notes:
Pro's: Perfectly sheer, versatile, great amount of shimmer. Long lasting and pretty!  Makes lips look kissable!
Con's: Has a "syrup" like smell. Not too overbearing.

Recommendation:
Try and buy! 

$19

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Glossaholic Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada