Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi, I'm Tammy...I'm a complete and total sucker for lipgloss


Yup, that's me. It's so funny how when you have an addiction everyone else know it but you. I am probably the only woman in America who does not own a tube of lipstick, but over 30 glosses. Actually, I did purchase a lipstick from Ulta a few months ago...but only God knows where it is now, oh well. I have my glosses!

So, what's this blog about? Hmmmm...let.me.seee...LIP GLOSS!

Realizing that I can't beat my lip gloss addiction I have decided to own it and be proud of it! I have soooooo much to share, product reviews and tools and tricks! Not even sure where to begin, but rest-assured it will be a fun ride!!!

May your lipgloss always be poppin'!! LOL


xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! *claps hands together* :)

Post a Comment

 

Glossaholic Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada